Husqvarna 522L $259.95
The great value, high-performance Husqvarna 522L trimmer is a practical, affordable option for professionals. Reliable and easy to start, operate and maintain thanks to its user-centric design and intuitive controls, including auto-return stop switch, Smart Start® and easy choke/purge access. The solid drive shaft, tool-less access to the air filter and T35 Tap-n-Go trimmer head make it a sensible, durable choice for light trimming.
Spark Plug (584 968 101-BPMR8Y) ; Air Filter (577 851 501) (576 401 601) ; Fuel Filter (503 443 201) ; Purge Bubble (503 936 601)
- Stand alone starter: The stand alone starter makes it easy to change starter cord if needed.
- Heavy duty bevel gear: Transmission and bevel gear in proven design together with a sturdy trimmer head for trouble free work.
- Efficient air filter: The efficient air filter provide less cost for service and less engine wear
- Grass bevel gear: Bevel gear designed with high torque and the cutting equipment parallell to the ground for best cutting performance
- Cylinder displacement: 22.5 cm³
- Maximum power speed: 8500 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR8Y
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Torque, max. at rpm: 6000 rpm
- Torque, max.: 1 Nm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4000 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 6164 rpm
- OEM Trimmer head: T35 M10
- Lubricant type: Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
- Gear ratio: 1.46
- Drive gear angle: 60 °
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle: 5.4 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle: 4 m/s²