The Husqvarna 525LK is a lightweight trimmer for commercial use. The machine is equipped with Husqvarna’s X-TORQ engine. The 525LK is a combination machine, developed for many different types of tasks. Several attachments are available as accessories.
Spark Plug (584 968 101) ; Air Filter 581 047 401) (581 451 801) ; Fuel Filter (503 443 201) ; Purge Bubble (503 936 601)
- Intuitive controls: The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Detachable shaft: Tooless coupler separates shaft for easy transport and storage.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Cutting width: 18.35 in
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 9.92 lbs
- Tube length: 58.39 in
- Tube diameter: 0.94 in
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 87.57 g/kWh
- Cylinder displacement: 25.4 cm³
- Power output: 1.34 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 17.25 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 600 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR8Y
- Electrode gap: 0.03 in
- Torque, max. at rpm: 6000 rpm
- Torque, max.: 1.2 Nm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4000 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 6500 rpm
- OEM Trimmer head: T35 M10
- Lubricant type: Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 94 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 106 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 19
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle: 3 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle: 3.3 m/s²