Husqvarna CRT900L $699.95
The CRT900L has a large 17″ working width and is ideal for frequent use – ploughing, cultivation and ridging. Counter-rotating tines and high rotational speed make light work of your toughest projects in the yard. Equipped with a reliable, easy to sart Briggs & Strattone engine with forward and reverse gears for improved maneuverability around the garden.
- Reverse gearbox: Improves maneuverability and control.
- Counterweight: For safe and sturdy operation. The counterweight increases weight on the wheels and improves balance.
- Counter-rotating tines: Tines rotate counter-clockwise for deep-soil penetration and better garden bed preparation.
- Agricultural Tires: Heavy treads provide better grip in cultivated and muddy soil.
- Cylinder displacement: 12.51 cu.inch
- Rotational speed: 210 rpm
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine type: 950 Series OHV
- Working depth: 6.5 in
- Working width: 17 in
- Cultivator type: Rear-tine
- Depth adjustment steps: 7
- Transmission type: Chain/Gear
- Transmission steps forward: 1
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Reverse gearbox: Yes
- Vertically adjustable handlebar: Yes
- Weight: 190 lbs