Husqvarna HU700F Walk Behind Mower $349.95
The HU700F walk behind lawn mower is self-propelled and equipped with a heavy-duty steel cutting deck featuring collection, mulch and side discharge, offering you added versatility in terms of mowing frequency and cutting results. Variable drive speed allows you to adjust the speed according to your needs and the condition of the lawn and high rear wheels allow for maximal maneuverability. A foldable handle provides easy storage and transportation.
Spark Plug (98079-55846-BPR5ES) ; Air Filter (17211-ZL8-023) ; Fuel Filter (16952-ZA8-800) ; Belt (532 426 609) ; Blade (587 199 601) ; Front Wheels (532 411 081) ; Rear Wheels (585 911 001)
- Honda GCV-engine: High-spec Honda engine. Powerful and easy starting.
- 12″ High Rear Wheels: Increases maneuverability in a variety of terrain.
- 3 position handle height adjustment: Quick and easy adjustment of the handle in three different heights.
- Wheels with ball bearing: Easy-rolling wheels with double-sealed bearings.
- Engine manufacturer: Honda
- Cylinder displacement: 9.76 cu.inch
- Engine type: GCV160
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 2.9 kW
- Net power at preset rpm: 3000 rpm
- Cutting width: 22 in
- Cutting methods: Mulching/Rear discharge/Side discharge
- Cutting height adjustment: Four-point
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 3.38 in
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 1.25 in
- Drive wheels: Front
- Drive system: Self-propelled, variable speed
- Speed forward max: 3.3 mph
- Speed forward min: 0 mph
- Collection Volume: 2.2 cu.feet
- Collector type: Down vented soft bag
- Handle type: Easy Walk
- Handle height adjustment: Yes
- Soft grip: Yes
- Blade brake clutch (BBC): No
- Wheel size, Front: 8 in
- Wheel size, Rear: 12 in
- Cutting deck material: Steel