IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY
Welcome to the next generation of mowing power. The LE121P adds mowing capability to Husqvarna’s 40V family of battery products. Featuring steel construction and an ergonomic design, this mower is designed for simplicity and durability. The twin-bay battery system enables an extended runtime with up to a 1/2 acre of cutting capacity, ensuring no task is left unfinished.
- 3-in-1 cutting system: This lawnmower offers versatility through several cutting options. Choose the cutting mode you require to achieve optimal results; collection for a tidy lawn, BioClip® (mulching) for lawn fertilization and ejection for less frequently cut areas.
- Handle height adjustment: Adjustable handle height for improved ergonomics.
- High rear wheels: High rear wheels for less effort and rubber tread for durability.
- Ergonomic handle bar: Ergonomic angle of the handlebar in combination with easy to reach bail arms makes operation easy.
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 0.9 kW
- Net power at preset rpm 3000 rpm
- Cutting methods Collect/Mulch/Side discharge
- Cutting width 20.08 in
- Cutting height adjustment Single Lever
- Cutting height, max (approximate) 2.95 in
- Cutting height, min (approximate) 0.079 in
- Drive system Push
- Collector type Fabric with dust blocker
- Collection Volume 2.3 cu.feet
- Handle type Ergonomic
- Soft grip Yes
- Wheel size, Front 8 in
- Wheel size, Rear 11 in
- Wheelbase 22.4 in
- Cutting deck material Steel