Husqvarna W448 Commercial Walk Behind Mower $3999.95
The 400 series of belt driven commercial walk-behind mowers feature a commerical duty 5-speed Peerless transmission , heavy duty drive belts, rugged cutting decks and premium commercial engines combined with a simple pistol style control system to offer the utmost in productivity and durability.
Blades (588 064 501) ; Deck Belt (588 064 004) ; Drive Belt (588 064 002) ; Drive Belt (588 064 001) ; Air Filter (692079) Pre- Filter (272490S) ; Fuel Filter (691 034) or 845125) ; Oil Filter (842921) ; Spark Plug (792015)
- Simplified pistol arrangement: The clean, open control panel combined with an industry leading pistol type operator interface allow for intuitive and ergonomic function.
- 9 spline transmission shaft: Commercial-grade 5 speed transmission features nine spline drive shaft for increased strength and extended life.
- Easy Service Access: The belt shields are easily removable to provide access to belt maintenance, cleaning and spindle maintenance. (W448 shown)
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V-Twin: Commercial-grade engine lab tested at 2,000 hours of performance. Cast iron cylinder sleeves reduce wear. Automobile-style air filtration system.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Vanguard V-Twin
- Cylinder displacement: 34.78 cu.inch
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 5.8 gal (US)
- Engine lubrication type: Full pressure
- Engine cooling: Air
- Cutting width: 48 in
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 4.5 in
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 1.5 in
- Speed forward max: 5.4 mph
- Speed forward min: 2 mph